An employee of the CISSS de l’Outaouais contracted COVID-19
Article published on 25 March 2020
logo imprimer
Noter cet article :
0 vote

The Centre intégré de santé et de service sociaux (CISSS) de l’Outaouais confirmed that one of its employees contracted COVID-19. The CEO, Josée Filion, explains that measures will be taken to establish the contact this employee had with others in recent weeks.

To ensure the confidentiality of the person concerned, no other information was released by the CISSS de l’Outaouais. The Syndicat des professionnelles en soins de l’Outaouais (SPSO) has confirmed, however, that it is an employee from the Hull Hospital.

In order to reassure its employees, the CISSS de l’Outaouais has announced that a professional or manager will be placed as a resource to support them during the pandemic, at all times, and to respond to their concerns regarding the risks associated with COVID -19.

The PDG is asking for the cooperation of Outaouais citizens when they receive the services of CISSSO employees, in order to avoid any spread of COVID-19 through the health network.

The CISSS de l’Outaouais confirmed on Wednesday that 13 cases of COVID-19 had been confirmed in the region. To date, the CISSS de l’Outaouais says it has performed 1,667 screening tests, of which 667 are awaiting results. For each of the confirmed cases in the region, the public health department plans to establish contact with each person.

Les Nouvelles du Pontiac

Report - Isabelle Melançon - Responds to the needs of information media

9 April 2020

Although the media have been labeled an “essential service” in the context of COVID-19, no financial support has yet been provided in the Legault government's Emergency Plan. This situation caused certain elected representatives in Quebec to react, in particular the member of National Assembly (...)

lire la suite

Report - Quebec Government's 1 p.m. press briefing - April 9th 2020

9 April 2020

Each day, the Quebec government holds a press briefing to update its citizens regarding the situation surrounding COVID-19 across Québec. These press briefings are broadcast live on the air in French at 1 p.m. on CHIP 101.9. During The Drive on CHIP 101.9, after 5p.m., the following English (...)

lire la suite

5:30 pm Update - Jane Toller - April 09 2020

9 April 2020

Daily 5:30 p.m. update from the Warden of the MRC Pontiac Jane Toller regarding the situation surrounding COVID-19. - News

lire la suite

“We are winning this battle” - François Legault

9 April 2020

Premier of Quebec, François Legault, said he is optimistic about the coming weeks in the fight against COVID-19. In his daily press briefing on Wednesday, Legault said that the government is preparing a plan to reopen certain businesses in the next weeks. “But we're not there yet,” said Legault. (...)

lire la suite

Responding to the needs of media

9 April 2020

Although the media have been labeled as an “essential service” in the context of COVID-19, no financial support has yet been provided in the Legault government's Emergency Plan. This situation has caused some elected officials to react, notably the Member of National Assembly (MNA) for Verdun (...)

lire la suite

Report - Quebec Government press briefing on the Scenarios of the COVID-19 in Quebec

8 April 2020

Yesterday, April 07 2020, the Quebec government released its projected scenarios for the COVID-19 outbreak for the month of April within Québec. Report from the press conference on Québec's COVID-19 scenario: - News / Coronavirus

lire la suite


Advertising